DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Monday, November 12, 2007

61. Caleb Lee - Blessed by Daily Rhema

Name: Caleb Lee
Date: 12th November 2007
Location: Singapore
Note: Caleb Lee is on Daily Rhema

Dear Bro. Joshua,

My name is Caleb Lee and I only came to know about your daily devotion messages after I attended your talk at the "Acts" bookshop some time in Sept/Oct 07. I really enjoy your teaching on grace messages. I like to read your earlier series module 6 on 1) Who we are in Christ 2) What we have in Christ and 3) What we can accomplish through Christ. Can you please advise me how to access to the website to get those teachings? Thanking you in advance. May God continue to bless you richly as you faithfully expounding God's truth to the body of Christ.

God bless
Caleb Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home