DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

53. Joshua – God stopped the rain for a few seconds just for my children

Name: Joshua
Date: 15th September 2007, Saturday
Location: Singapore

On this Saturday morning, I had to send my children for their weekly enrichment class. Usually Florence would to with us to send the children in if necessary. But on that day, Florence wasn’t with us because she was attending a course elsewhere. As I drove out from my home, I saw that the sky was downcast, and it would start pouring at any moment.

I was concerned because I had to drop my children off in front of the school. If it started to rain, they would get wet. And because it was on a road, I would probably not be able to stop the car, to send them in with an umbrella. So I drove quickly to get there before it started pouring.

Unfortunately, as I was making a U-turn, it started pouring. I was still 100m away from the school. I told my son Ronnie, “We have to pray that the Lord will hold the rain for you.” There was just no other way. So together with Ronnie, we spoke boldly to the rain to hold back. We agreed in faith, trusting God.

When I reached the school, the heavy rain stopped for a few seconds. The kids went in safely. As I drove off, it started pouring again. The Lord held the rain for a few seconds just for my children. I was amazed.

After the lesson, we talked about it, and Ronnie knew that he had witnessed a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home