DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Monday, November 05, 2007

58. Jassie – Blessed by your teaching ministry

Name: Jassie Hurst
Date: October 2007
Location: Sydney
Note: Jassie Hurst is from Destiny Covenant Church, Sydney



Dear Joshua,

It was my great pleasure meeting you last Sunday at the Destiny Centre. I am writing to let you know that your preaching of ' Love, Joy & Peace' was very profound. Many of us including some very new Christian brothers had expressed their praises, they were very much impressed by your teaching. Even my husband Peter Hurst (also a new Christian) who commented that your teaching is very systematic, 'realistic' and profound. I thank God for His divine appointment with you that He enables you to visit us and make an impact for all of us.

Meanwhile, your book of 'Walking on Water' had absolutely made a difference in my walk with God. It is very skillfully written with anointing gifts. Each chapter and the encounters you shared had made my heart jumps for joy and longing love for God. At some point of time, your book even brought tears to my eyes.

This is a worthy book of hope, faith, love and grace. It will be a classic book treasured by many generations to come. I am very delighted and honoured to know you. I will not hesitate to recommend the book to my friends & family members.

With deep appreciation and

Lots of blessings for your beloved family.

Jassie Hurst
Destiny Covenant Church, Sydney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home