DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

60. Jeffrey Teo - Testimony of God’s amazing grace

Name: Jeffrey Teo
Date: 11th November 2007
Location: Singapore
Note: Jeffrey is on Daily Rhema


Dear Joshua,

My wife Linda had asked me to accompany her to meet her clients Michael and Esther at Burger King. That was 2 months before Michael and I met you and Florence.I had never met them before.

Linda told me that they were Christians, so we had something in common. Michael was quite outspoken and so I had the opportunity to share the Gospel of Grace with them. Little did I know that Michael and Esther had already caught the Gospel of Grace.

Several days later, he introduced me to your blog. That's how I met Stanly at his footstall and also came to know about your book, "Walking on Water." I was so excited about what I learned from your book that I bought one for Michael.

After about a week, I asked Michael if he enjoyed your book. And he said he wanted to meet up with you, the author. That's how we got to meet you and your wife, Florence.

The reason why I'm so excited about Jesus and the Gospel is that for so many years I thought that I knew a lot about the bible. Hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Grace) preached without mixture with the law for the first time a few years ago, had challenged my "foundation" to the core.

I now know that the life of a Christian is not a journey to attain, but a journey to discover and to experience what Christ has already accomplished for me. Ha Ha! My Christian life is no longer a struggle of trying to find favour with God by praying hard and serving hard. I am now full of passion for Him.

Few weeks ago, a truck hit the back of my car as I was driving to work. I was surprised and so was the driver that knocked into my car that there wasn't any dent or damage at all. Glory to God! His favour covers and protects us!!!

Looking forward to your next book.

Agape,
Jeffrey Teo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home