DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

42. Iris – Enjoying a smooth pregnancy in Christ

Name: Iris
Date: July 2007
Location: Melbourne
Note: Iris is on Daily Rhema. The following is an extract from Iris’ email.


My pregnancy is going well - no morning sickness, no gestational diabetes, junior (our baby) is growing well. In fact, when I went for the glucose tolerance test for diabetes, while we were waiting, I told my husband Stewart I won't have diabetes. He said, “How do you know?” I replied, “Because I'm in Christ.” My result came back and I just passed the test. So, my doctor sent me for another test. It was a time to stand on God's word and not what the test shows or what people say (i.e. it is normal to be diabetic in pregnancy). And the 2nd time round, I passed the test with flying colours.

I now believe now for a supernatural childbirth because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. We are also praying that when the labour starts, Stewart will be at home with me…and I believe that my prayer has been answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home