DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

64. Jeffrey Teo – Testimony of my brother's healing & salvation

Name: Jeffrey Teo
Date: December 2007
Location: Singapore
Note: Jeffrey Teo is on Daily Rhema & he is an effective minister of the New Covenant. This testimony was shared in the GOSPEL OF GRACE FELLOWSHIP


I want to glorify God regarding my eldest brother. The night before my family was to go to Bangkok for holiday; my niece informed me that my brother was in critical condition. He was admitted and was in ICU because a cyst in his stomach had burst. He had to undergo two operations because of internal bleeding and had a heart attack during an operation.

I was in a dilemma as I wondered if I should cancel my family trip. But we prayed and committed him to the Lord. I received an assurance of faith from the Holy Spirit in my heart and I told my niece that he will recover when we come back from Bangkok.

After coming back from holiday, I went to see my brother again. There was a turn-around in his condition, and he had stabilized. He was asleep at that time.

On my next visit he was awake and I was able to pray with him to accept Jesus as Savior and Healer. Glory to God!!

He is recovering and we are praying that he would be out of hospital soon.

Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever!!!

Blessings,
Jeffrey Teo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home