DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

72. Healed from a viral infection by intercession in the Spirit

Name: Jeffrey Teo
Date: 3rd July 2008
Location: Singapore

Dear Joshua,

I want to share this testimony about my son who was admitted to KK hospital (AE dept) because of an intense pain in his stomach.

It was about 1 pm when he was admitted and the doctor carried out some blood test on him. They couldn't find out what was wrong with him except that the doctor concluded that he was suffering from a viral infection.

From my son's facial expression, I saw that the pain was quite bad. A boy from the next ward about the same age as him was also suffering from the same condition and his mother told me that he had been in the hospital for already about 4 to 5 days.

I thought to myself that there was no way that my son was going to stay in the hospital. While my wife and I was attending to him and trying to comfort him, the Lord led me to go out of the hospital to a garden area where I begin to pray in tongues and intercede for my son. It was time the devil stopped tormenting my son, and I started to torment the devil.

After praying in tongues for some time and declaring the promises of God on healing in the scripture, I felt a release in my spirit and began to thank God that my son was well. At 9 pm my son was discharged from hospital with no pain and no medication given to him.

God is good! And He taught me to walk by faith and simply take Him at His word and believe what the bible says rather than believing what the doctor said and be worried by the circumstances.

Blessings,

Jeffrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home