DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Monday, February 18, 2008

71. Richard Tan – Blessed by a book borrowed from Bedok National Library

Name: Richard
Date: 18 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore
Note: There are no strangers in Christ but family members whom we have yet to meet. It was a joy to receive this email


Hi Joshua,

I’ve read your book “Walking on Water” which I borrowed from the Bedok National Library.

This book was very well written which was beautifully blended with your personal encounters, testimonies with added prayers included; thus uplifting me spiritually. I want to thank God for using you to write such wonderful book which I’ve enjoyed reading it.

I pray that this book can also be translated to a Mandarin one, so that other Chinese readers will get to enjoy the fruits of the Spirit.

May God Bless you and your family abundantly. Thank you once again.

Love in Christ,
Richard Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home