DailyTestimonies

Christianity is a living relationship with God, where we experience His abundant grace in our lives. We would like to share some of these wonderful testimonies contributed by friends - to glorify God and to encourage your faith.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

87. Jeffrey – Standing on healing ground for my daughter

Name: Jeffrey Teo
Date: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Note: Jeffrey shared this testimony tonight during our Grace Fellowship on 12th March (written by Joshua)

A few days ago, my daughter fell ill. She was vomiting all over the house, in the living room, in the room, in the sink. She choked up two sink. I wished she had vomited straight into the toilet bowl.

I prayed and stood on healing ground. I declared that by the stripes of Jesus she had been healed.

Then my mind went back into the natural mode. I got concerned that she had to wake up early in the morning to go to her secondary school. So out of a concern heart, I told her that if she was not well by tomorrow, she should rest at home.

At that moment, the Holy Spirit corrected me. I realized that I had just prayed the prayer of faith, and yet I was talking in doubt. So I corrected what I had said, and reaffirmed faith with my daughter that she had been healed by the stripes of Jesus. I wavered initially but stood back on healing ground when I started resting (sitting) on the finished work of Christ.

The next morning, when I woke up, my daughter was already well, dressed up in her school uniform, and she was off to school.

Thank you Jesus for the healing that you purchased on the cross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home